Glow worm ultra com 18hxi whistling noise

The installers done nothing wrong, your jumping to conclusions as usual, everyones a numpty of course :rolleyes:

They make the noise even on the correct setting. Me and my old tech eng came up with the figure 8.5-8.6% after some experimentation. Perfect everytime, doesnt affect the gas rate and makes the noise go away.

But if I encountered that problem then I would normally expect to make any necessary adjustments myself in association with the maker's tech help.

When I fitted one of the first Isars, I had that problem and although I told them what the problem was they insisted on sending a guy from their design team and the regional technical manager. At least thats what he seemed to describe himself as. But he did not seem to have any technical knowledge.

Sponsored Links
The installers done nothing wrong, your jumping to conclusions as usual, everyones a numpty of course :rolleyes:

They make the noise even on the correct setting. Me and my old tech eng came up with the figure 8.5-8.6% after some experimentation. Perfect everytime, doesnt affect the gas rate and makes the noise go away.

But if I encountered that problem then I would normally expect to make any necessary adjustments myself in association with the maker's tech help.
yes but the tech help cant give that advice as it goes against the manual nor would they probably know about it anyway. Only a number of their engineers know the fix. Anyway, I used to like getting these jobs, only takes 5mins :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back