Glow Worm (Valliant) UltraCom 30cxi schematic

Sponsored Links
It helped me to replace a 50p capacitor instead of spending £100 on a new PCB and now my water is hot, house warm. Also I was bored, stuck in doors with man-the-fk-up flu. No, I'm not an RGI and hence no Gassy type things were touched.
All these guys are negative..they won't understand that your trying to help them most are installers who couldn't give a monkeys Trollop sack.
Page 3 type of guys

It helped me to replace a 50p capacitor instead of spending £100 on a new PCB and now my water is hot, house warm. Also I was bored, stuck in doors with man-the-fk-up flu. No, I'm not an RGI and hence no Gassy type things were touched.
All these guys are negative..they won't understand that your trying to help them most are installers who couldn't give a monkeys Trollop sack.
Page 3 type of guys

A good engineer needs the knowledge underworld displays here, knows what the circuitry components do, no bull manure along with appreciation of page 3 :rolleyes:

Page 3 type of guys

With that kind of attitude towards boiler engineers I am surprised that any here has bothered to give you any replies.

At least we now know what you are like!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony, I'm surprised you are not pleased at having been promoted to your now elevated position of 'Monkey's Trollop Sack'! ;)

When it comes from a Northerner, I just think that explains it all!

Of course they are deprived as they cannot go for a walk in the Winter Gardens and stroll on the pier!

Page 3 type of guys

With that kind of attitude towards boiler engineers I am surprised that any here has bothered to give you any replies.

No offence agile your a very helpful guy
Its certain guy on here after seeing my username keeps mentioning
being able to read and speak english.
I have to thank him for not sending me back to my own country

Tony

Page 3 type of guys

Tony

No offence agile your a very helpful guy
Its certain guy on here after seeing my username keeps mentioning
being able to read and speak english.
I have to thank him for not sending me back to my own country

I don't want to get caught up on to politics here but 'can the installer read' is a fairly common refrain on this forum waseem. I don't think it would have made much difference if your name was John Smith.

However I have not seen what may have been edited / moderated.

I think its because (cant remember who posted it) basically called waseem a liar, have to say I thought the same that he was trying to install his own cylinder but where has this "he saw my user name and said I could not speak english" crap come from? nothing posted was even slighty racial but somehow waseem still managed to take offense.

if you read back picasso he kept mentioning because your installer
can't read english etc mentioned it several times

why would my installer not speak english. If im asking for alternative advice does not mean ive used some rogue illegal immigrant

And as far as installing my own cylinder I dont know rats arse about
plumbing theres no way im spending £2500 and then install it myself

Basically the installer was happy to install whichever system I wanted at the end of the day its me who's paying. First im made to feel like a liar then my installer needs to learn english.

Anyway don't want to rant. Apologies for causing offence to any installers. The majority are very helpful. Sorry underworld for hijacking your thread. Serious talent underworld has

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back