Gloworm compact 100e keeps clicking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone shed any light on my problem? I have a Gloworm compact 100e, and tonight it has decided to play up. Everytime i turn the boiler on there is a clicking noise coming from the main board, and when i either go to turn on the heating or try to run the hot tap the clicking gets louder. I cannot get the boiler to ignite what so ever. Has anyone come across this problem before,and is it an easy job to resolve, any help would be very grateful?? :(

Sponsored Links
It really is a simple job................call out an expert to fix it..........there you go simple wasn't it....... :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

No need to give a cocky answer biscuit77. Was just seing if an expert could give a quick fix answer!!!!

Sponsored Links
Not a cocky answer mate, just saying that if a pcb on a compact needs changed then it has to be done by a registered gas engineer as there are adjustments that need to be made that only a qualified person can do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back