Gloworm Fuel Saver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a gloworm fuel saver and after playing up over christmas, Earlier problem being the hot water and heating system did not seem to like to run together, the longer the central heating and water were on, the radiators seemed to go luke warm, unless the water was switched off and heating for an hour or so and then struck up again. I am now experiencing the problem that even though my boiler will ignite, it switches off about 1 min after, and will then just keep switching on and off. Prior to this, I had noticed the hot water in tank getting particulary hot, the tank temp seems to be arratic when switched on and show a code of PDF. I can hear the pump working, (I think).

Sponsored Links
sounds like the rotar in the pump is knackered, just because you can ear it dosnt mean to say its working.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back