Gloworm Fuelsaver 100F

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no instruction manual for my gloworm fuelsaver 100F boiler & need to know which side the flow & returns are on? Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
I would if the boiler was still connected. We have since fitted a new boiler in its place & used the pipes like for like but the boiler keeps turning off

the person who installed it should know and be responsible for getting the flow and returns the right way round....

Sponsored Links
Im getting confused now. A friend of mine has an old gloworm book & he says all old model fuelsavers flow was on the left. I know this to be true with the ultimate 100ff also.

Would you say all the F range has the same set up?? Or could they vary??

The new boiler we just fitted as a like for like swap for my fuelsaver 100f iis a vaillant eco tec plus 438

If powers up to 73 degress & switches off for a while. Then it powers up again & goes off. It does this all day. On & off

Looking at the Glow-worm site, I get the impression that models with the plumbing on the top have the flow pipe on the right, which I'm sure is the case with my old 45F.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back