Gloworm ulitimate 30FF stops working after 15 mins

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler has just started a new problem, it comes on fine, the fan makes a lot of noise then after 10 mins or so it all just stops. I have serviced it, all lights come on etc, pilot light and burners ignite, radiators start to warm up the NOTHING.
Please Help me.

Sponsored Links

Well, when I say that I have serviced it, 2 weeks after the problem started I got the manual and followed the servicing guidlines for cleaning the fan, flue and other bits and bobs, basically I hoovered it out thoroughly, but it wasnt clogged up or anything with anything, so I feel like I have eliminated anything obvious. :rolleyes:

best thing to do is phone a local plumber, if it is the fan, it will cost £130 plus fitting, now you don't want to go and buy one of them and then find out it was't the fan, do you ?
saving money can be a false economy with boilers, make sure you get a recommended plumber, there are a lot of newly trained idiots out there, they will just keep swapping parts till they get the right one,

Sponsored Links
hiya kev mate. can't leave me alone can you?, its ok mate, i know it must be lonely in the wide open spaces of whitley bay caravan site now the skools have gone back, feel free to call in for a chat anytime,
whyyy hi bonnie lad, :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back