glowworm 100e green light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I have a glowworm 100e combi, its 8 years old and never a prob till now. The Green running light on the user pcb started to flicker and the boiler tried to start up in time to this. Now it has stopped and when I switch the htg on the pump runs but the boiler does`nt try to light. This is the same for the Hw ( pump does`nt run till tap turned off). I have put 240v to the boiler cvi unit via the pumps supply and the boiler lights ok, but does`nt respond to Hw temperature controller. Also the Hw still does`nt heat up. The R/H relay which turns the pump on, switches OK, but the L/H one does`nt . Could the problem be the user control board and if so how can i test it?
Many thanx
Chris r.

Sponsored Links
Does this model have a flow switch? If so is it stuck? or diaphragm problems? tried tapping the L/H relay whilst trying to fire up

Is flow switch stuck? can it be bridged etc for testing purposes?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back