Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi All,

I am in the middle of tiling an outdoor patio and for the outdoor steps I need to create a mitre joint along the full length of a 120cm tile to for an L shaped lip (nose).

IMG_9700.jpeg

My plan is to use a coloured epoxy to glue the 2 piece together and then use an epoxy grout to finish. What do you think??? Using a silicone will just get covered in mould and is difficult to clean afterwards.

Can anybody recommend a good adhesive/ epoxy for this. Preferably something I can buy in the EU as I am an expat.

Hope you can help with some recommendations/ advice!

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Because the edge of the tiles are not the same colour as the printed pattern on the porcelain tile. So when you put the tile on the top of the step you can see the grey edge…

I am currently considering West Systems G-Flex Epoxy as this seems to be a very strong epoxy solution that can hold up to the elements.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back