God does not exist - discuss

Sponsored Links
He was a clever chap who knew that something beyond his own materialistic being was infinitely much more superior to him.

Sponsored Links
Thing is Norc, you'll never convince me. It's the eternal argument (and therefore pointless) There will always be nuts like yourself that wholly believe in this mystic being. Same way there will always be scientists/non believers seeking the facts. ;) ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Atheism is the path of evil.
That is a statement of fact. History proves it friendo. Must make you proud eh?

I'd sooner embrace Islam than the nilhistic void atheism has to offer.

Thing is Norc, you'll never convince me. It's the eternal argument (and therefore pointless) There will always be nuts like yourself that wholly believe in this mystic being. Same way there will always be scientists/non believers seeking the facts. ;) ;)

Like the facts on climate change? Do you believe what science is telling you?

God is a jealous god and takes action against those who worship other gods. The fact is that there are many religions worshipping many different gods and no action has been taken is proof enough that god does not exist.

King Solomon started to worship other gods and "god" tore his kingdom away from him.

Why wouldn't we see this happening in modern day, leaving it clear who the 'real' god was?

King Solomon started to worship other gods and "god" tore his kingdom away from him.

Why wouldn't we see this happening in modern day, leaving it clear who the 'real' god was?

we can see it.
look whats happining to britain,and america.

America is predominantly christian, so is Greece. Are you suggesting then that there is a god but it's not the judeo-christian god?

Sponsored Links