god.my invisible friend.

Sponsored Links
No one has ever proved that God does not exist.
And that's the ancient origin of all religions - the 'false positive' error. Unable to explain certain things the natural human tendency was to go with a false positive belief, just in case! Of course that's unnecessary today but some people still need the reassurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
who created God?.the believers think evolution is rot because there are some missing links.but absolutely no proof God exists.Did he create millions of other galaxy's with no life just so we have something to look at in the sky..religion is the he biggest load of nonsense ever created.

• Thanks
And that's the ancient origin of all religions - the 'false positive' error. Unable to explain certain things the natural human tendency was to go with a false positive belief, just in case! Of course that's unnecessary today but some people still need the reassurance.

That's my opinion, too. I feel there are three types of religious people:

1. Those who have been brainwashed since childhood.

2. Those who are lacking in confidence and need some sort of support.

3. Those who regularly go to church in order to 'keep up with the Joneses' or to further their social standing.

That's my opinion, too. I feel there are three types of religious people:

1. Those who have been brainwashed since childhood.

2. Those who are lacking in confidence and need some sort of support.

3. Those who regularly go to church in order to 'keep up with the Joneses' or to further their social standing.

Don't forget getting into a school!

• Thanks
Don't forget those who are wearing the silly clobber, mouthing the silly words and pretending to be pious. Just so they don't have to go and get a proper job.

Don't forget those who are wearing the silly clobber, mouthing the silly words and pretending to be pious. Just so they don't have to go and get a proper job.

I think they probably come under category 1!

who created God?.the believers think evolution is rot because there are some missing links.but absolutely no proof God exists.Did he create millions of other galaxy's with no life just so we have something to look at in the sky..religion is the he biggest load of nonsense ever created.
What makes you think there's no life in those millions of other galaxies?

What makes you think there's no life in those millions of other galaxies?

I think Durham is making the point that [believers] think we are unique as God's work; ergo, there is no life elsewhere.

As christianity falters islam fills the void.
No one can prove God does not exist. Because mans brain doesn't have the ability.
Once man proves how matter is created from nothing then he can start gobbing off.

And yet even though it can't be proven many think its codswallop.
Stephen Fry was being quite spiteful in his condemnation.

Once you mention "little children suffering " that's meant to have all the believers scurrying away in horror and shame.
Gay Byrne to his credit kept a dignified silence.

Sponsored Links
Back