god.my invisible friend.

D

durhamplumber

If my invisible friend is called anything other than God I would be having psychiatric treatment.
I do think Stephen fry expressed his view on God very well.
why does God not just do one cameo appearence to prove it once and for all.whether he exists or not.why does he need us to prove our selves worthy to pass the pearly gates.

Sponsored Links
Simples Durham plumbing bloke,,, God, (and religion ) is a man made concept. Nothing more...... If you haven't worked that out by now, then you've well and truly been brainwashed. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Ah, if we behaved like God does to his children, social services would be breaking our doors down. Nasty, spiteful, venal and self centred.

I like Attenborough's response,

Tell me David, you more than anyone else have seen god's creation in all its wonder.

Yes I've seen children sitting by a river with guinea worms eating through their eyes.

What would be the logic, reason or purpose for brain-washing someone not to believe?
Wouldn't that mean people are born believing?

Ah, if we behaved like God does to his children, social services would be breaking our doors down. Nasty, spiteful, venal and self centred.

I like Attenborough's response,

Tell me David, you more than anyone else have seen god's creation in all its wonder.

Yes I've seen children sitting by a river with guinea worms eating through their eyes.

who is Gods children.
you cannot find fault whith God, by picking out a result of a desease.

No one has ever proved that God does exists.

No one has ever proved that God does not exist.

In the absence of proof... :confused:

If my invisible friend is called anything other than God I would be having psychiatric treatment.
I do think Stephen fry expressed his view on God very well.
why does God not just do one cameo appearence to prove it once and for all.whether he exists or not.why does he need us to prove our selves worthy to pass the pearly gates.

He is going to appear, and every eye shall see him.

Sponsored Links
Back