Golf 1.4 tsi petrol 2013

Sounds like a happy customer!
Generally I'd tend to agree, but I had a Toyota double cab pickup in recently, 61 plate, 50k.....just had a service and Mot but the rear O/S brake stuck on and smoking :eek: So hot you could smell it.
Turned out the handbrake cable compensator was rusted solid!
Soured my estimation somewhat on their workshop expertise.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Isn't the Toyota diesel problematic and some of their petrol engines like a drink of oil? Toyotas are not as good as they were, the late 90's Avensis used to be the minicab driver's choice as it lasted for ever. Since then things have gone downhill

Remembered! This thing was a Hilux - big diesel but don't know exactly.....2.2 maybe? No matter.
Anyway - only my opinion again but when Toyota came from Japan they were a cut above the rest (1990s)
but now I don't think they are any better or worse than any other manufacturer. A bit like Honda, I think.
I must say, I'm impressed with the build quality of Kia / Hyundai of late.....not class leaders but a good buy.

Yes, they've come a long way in a short time but no longer cheap. Dacia seem to be cheap and reasonably good

Sponsored Links
No experience with them but they are Renault based.....very good value it seems.
However I do remember Daewoo which offered the same.....:eek:

Back