Good luck Real Madrid

fake tickets my arse they all looked genuine .
285411005_10161986978837306_6950984371123378307_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Klopp encouraged fans without tickets to go to Paris... you really could not make this up.

Yet the french don't cover themselves in glory either.... they claim English Football has a problem whilst ignoring mass violent pitch invasions themselves recently

Just because I’m not a fan it doesn’t mean I don’t have any knowledge. I’m pretty sure every single team in the world, including the National teams have travelling fans that go without tickets to go to fan zones etc. Liverpool is no different. Pretty sure Wembley had issues with folks storming the barriers at the Euros.

Your comments about Hillsborough are ignorant and just disgusting. People went to a football match, and never came home. It was not their fault. My father in law was there that day in the crush and was lucky to escape…someone he went with that day was not lucky.

You’re a pathetic person. Constantly posting up thinly vailed racist, phobic and generally hate filled views on this form. The most pathetic thing is that your write them is such a way to give yourself a little bit of deniability as to what you’re saying, so you can hide behind that and pretend your not an angry little keyboard warrior. You don’t even have the balls to post your full views.

Anyway, you got the rise you were looking for with this thread. Congratulations. Hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.
well put ..... there is a certain poster on here full of hate for liverpool supporters ,,,,, maybe they should find fact before name calling

Champions League final: Uefa apologises to Liverpool and Real Madrid fans​

Last edited:
Johnboy 42

I think this is the link you were trying to post;

Cheers conny.......... its now rectified........... hillsborough families had to put up with lies/smears for years until the facts proved otherwise..... some sun readers believed it then and still believe it........... think being a sun reader says it all,,,,,,,,,, this and other media forums got out their hate pen as soon as the first reports from paris came in without hearing the facts

Reports suggest Real Madrid fans being mugged by french locals

French policing dire

Last edited:
Cheers conny.......... its now rectified........... hillsborough families had to put up with lies/smears for years until the facts proved otherwise..... some sun readers believed it then and still believe it........... think being a sun reader says it all,,,,,,,,,, this and other media forums got out their hate pen as soon as the first reports from paris came in without hearing the facts

Yes there is a post thread on here which started in that vein shortly after the game.

Just because I’m not a fan it doesn’t mean I don’t have any knowledge. I’m pretty sure every single team in the world, including the National teams have travelling fans that go without tickets to go to fan zones etc. Liverpool is no different. Pretty sure Wembley had issues with folks storming the barriers at the Euros.

Your comments about Hillsborough are ignorant and just disgusting. People went to a football match, and never came home. It was not their fault. My father in law was there that day in the crush and was lucky to escape…someone he went with that day was not lucky.

You’re a pathetic person. Constantly posting up thinly vailed racist, phobic and generally hate filled views on this form. The most pathetic thing is that your write them is such a way to give yourself a little bit of deniability as to what you’re saying, so you can hide behind that and pretend your not an angry little keyboard warrior. You don’t even have the balls to post your full views.

Anyway, you got the rise you were looking for with this thread. Congratulations. Hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.
now the facts have came to light andy do you think certain vile people on here will acknowledge it??

Sponsored Links
Back