Good medium term loan?

Ask yourself this:
How long will it take me to save for it? and can I live without it until then.

I've not had any debt (including mortgages) since my early 30s. Don't borrow money for stuff you can wait for and don't having savings rotting in the bank when you have a mortgage.

Sponsored Links
That dosent help the Economy of the Country money needs to be spent not hoarded, buying the fence now would put money into the manufacturers business allowing wages to be paid and new fencing produced, it then has a "Knock on affect" thus the " New for old" schemes .
By thetime one has saved up for the item the cost of living has risen and the item is more expensive, the current Bank Interest rate on savings does not help

That dosent help the Economy of the Country money needs to be spent not hoarded, buying the fence now would put money into the manufacturers business allowing wages to be paid and new fencing produced, it then has a "Knock on affect" thus the " New for old" schemes .
By thetime one has saved up for the item the cost of living has risen and the item is more expensive, the current Bank Interest rate on savings does not help

Money spent without a chain of debt behind it, yes.

Borrowed money is borrowed money, with a economy built oweing money all it is doing is propping up the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Ask yourself this:
How long will it take me to save for it? and can I live without it until then.
1. The same time to pay it back.
2. Maybe, but currently the house next door is being developed, so really I'd like my fence in place before anybody views or buys it so that there'll be no hassle later on.

Put a temporary plastic fence up, with any luck the developers wont like it and will install a decent fence on their side to hide yours.

Like above if the house is going to be view/sold make your garden look horrible the developers will do the fence for you :D

Sponsored Links
Back