Goodbye from Megawatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
come on then im great at tinkling the ivories, i can play at a grade 6 (is chopsticks classed at grade 6??)
jefoss, I can't play the piano for toffee mate and even if I could I wouldn't feel the need to go about puffing my chest out (not a reference to you btw), it was simply meant as an example.

I'm not bad with Chopsticks though.... The Eating Variety. :D

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, due to other priorities in my life now, I won't be able to contribute a great deal in future and so I have decided to make a clean break and move on .

Thats what YOU think :evil:

there is a subliminal messages sent out by diyNOT, you willl soon be suffering from withdrawl symptoms.

But seriously if you read this, I wish you luck in what ever you do.

woody, i understand your comments about "final posts" but the replies are like people atending a funeral, we want to say our goodbyes

Thanks all, I'll pass on your messages (quietly when the lady wife's not about).

Blimey the red carpet treatment from the mods! must be royalty :LOL:
hope i get that sort of send off if i leave (ok cut the wisecracks of "cant wait" etc :evil: )

Is it just me or is there a link between...

Goodbye from Megawatt
Unfortunately, due to other priorities in my life now, I won't be able to contribute a great deal in future
and...

****** - doncha just love 'em
What a lovely bunch of characters this lot looks to be...
In OP two there are a number of individuals that will have 'other priorites' in their lives and have to errrm, go away for a while.... just an observation you understand. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

which one do you reckon he is? None of them were holding a guitar :LOL:

........ I have a few CD's of MW and I'll rip an MP3 off one of them and post it ;)

At least then everyone will know that the movies were actually him and the sound will be better, God knows what possessed him to post those movies, I think they were filmed on someones mobile phone :LOL:

I'd question whether Joe will fulfill his part of the challenge though or even intended to from the off.

From what I've read Joe brought out the beast in him :LOL: :LOL:

I don't think the leaving thing was too hard a decision as he's on his way to Singapore at the moment to join the cruise ship.

DIYNot in the rain 'v' Cruise in the sun, a difficult choice and one I wish I was given :LOL:

From what I've read Joe brought out the beast in him :LOL: :LOL:

I don't think the leaving thing was too hard a decision as he's on his way to Singapore at the moment to join the cruise ship.

DIYNot in the rain 'v' Cruise in the sun, a difficult choice and one I wish I was given :LOL:

Edited: Sod, it, this isn't my feud so I've included a link below to Meg singing my all time favourite song (A spaceman came travelling by Chris De Burgh). Apologies if you hate this song as I know many people do but I love it and I like him singing it.

A Spaceman Came Travelling

Cheers

Esra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back