Goodnight Sweetheart-homage to OFAH’s?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just caught the last ten minutes of Goodnight Sweetheart. Don’t know the title or number, but Rodney, sorry, Gary nearly falls through the bar trap, but stops himself than taps the side of his head, knowingly. A few minutes later, a drunk Reg DOES fall sideways, maintaining a vertical profile.

Never seen this episode, but made me smile.

Sponsored Links
Just Googled. I found a 10 year old You Tube on the subject - I can’t believe I had never seen or heard of it

Can you post the YouTube clip? Used to love this show.

Sponsored Links
When he put the trap down then taps his head! Was that a take on the only fools and horses scene with Del falling through the trap?

When he put the trap down then taps his head! Was that a take on the only fools and horses scene with Del falling through the trap?
If you have to ask that, then you're not the sharpest tool in the diynot box ;)

Just caught the last ten minutes of Goodnight Sweetheart. Don’t know the title or number, but Rodney, sorry, Gary nearly falls through the bar trap, but stops himself than taps the side of his head, knowingly. A few minutes later, a drunk Reg DOES fall sideways, maintaining a vertical profile.

Never seen this episode, but made me smile.
It's not the only nod to other comedy series. There was a nod to Hello Hello when Gary was in France, ("I'll say this only once")
There was another nod to Dad's Army when Gary invested his money at the bank. (Mr Mainwaring, Mr Wilson and not Pike)

Sponsored Links
Back