Gordon Ramsay

Sponsored Links
A few years ago we had been for a curry in Rusholme (curry mile Manchester).
My car was parked behind one of the restaurant we had been to in the past........as I was getting into my car I saw one of the chefs having a wee on the onions in the outside storage area!!!! :eek: :eek:

Also a friend of mine who used to work at a well known supermarket chain.........she said one of the butchers regularly 'gossed' into the sausagemeat before it was put into the skins!!!!! :eek:

You never know whats in your food - even if you prepare it yourself!!!

Have you ever thought about this: when someone farts and you smell it, it means that on a microscopic level you have small particles of there **** up your nose.

Sponsored Links
scatmanjohn said:
Have you ever thought about this: when someone farts and you smell it, it means that on a microscopic level you have small particles of there s**t up your nose.

Yes, I have. Heh heh.

scatmanjohn said:
AHH but what about hygiene when we eat from the bushy plate

I prefer drinking from the furry cup.

oilman said:
We know your problem notb999, you're even sadder than the rest of us and you keep dreaming up these pointless things to talk about just for the sake of it. Surely you must have SOMETHING that is of genine interest to you?
Hey where`s my abuse.........I am trying to make the most pointless points.or do you just ignore trolls :eek:

scatmanjohn said:
Have you ever thought about this: when someone farts and you smell it, it means that on a microscopic level you have small particles of there s**t up your nose.
So that`s scat , I thought it refered to a type of singing ;)

JulieL said:
Also a friend of mine who used to work at a well known supermarket chain.........she said one of the butchers regularly 'gossed' into the sausagemeat before it was put into the skins!!!!! :eek:

You never know whats in your food - even if you prepare it yourself!!!

What's 'gossed'? Never heard the word before.

joe

Nige F....I see what you did there.

Mildly amusing if i may say so ;)

jee-90 Gossed means Spat , where i come from it do's anyway.

notb665 said:
I reckon any chef worth his/her salt (pun intended) should be able to prepare a decent meal from any ingredients, and if some people choose not to eat meat, no problem.

Here you go then.

Bag of salt, loaf of bread, milk and tomato ketchup. Whats for dinner then? ;)

Easy That One Gio.

Tomato Ketchup Sarnie with a pinch of salt washed down with a cold glass of milk.

:LOL:

scatmanjohn said:
Easy That One Gio.

Tomato Ketchup Sarnie with a pinch of salt washed down with a cold glass of milk.

:LOL:

That was lunch :LOL:

Yuck, I really don't like ketchup :(

Sponsored Links
Back