Gorecki symphony of sorrowful songs I first heard it here.....t

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a piece of music,

The composer was walking on a cinder path in one of yhe concentration camps then he realised the cinder path was made ftom the crushed bones of those murdered there ...

Sponsored Links
I have to confess I can't watch this without blubbing .......... I was with my friend of many years when he died in hospital, he had no family..
He was older than me and he used to be a maths and physics teacher, we had many interesting discussion or debates if you will.

Jeff Bridges in the film echos the situation I was in ..........

Denis was definately a pedant not in a critical way but ascertain exactly the point you were making.

His very last words were ' I want to stay alive ' his last words even then showed his personality instead of saying he didn't want to die which is a negative vieW, he referee to the positive of staying alive.

As he got agitated I told him there was nothing to be worried about just relax put you head back and relax everything is going to be alright, this film clip reminds me of comforting my friend as he drifted of to sleep, slowly his life force ebbed away.

My friend was the only one I've been with when he actually died just me and him ......... the film clip grabs me so.........

And I wasn't with my son when he died ..........

Sponsored Links
Back