Got a new boiler at long last,just need a bit of help !

I thought I was being helpful explaining the restrictions that RGIs work within!

Since Cheshire is not that far from Shropshire, why dont you nip down the M6, turn right on the M54 and you will be there is a couple of hours.

I would recommend that you take it off the wall and check the fixings though to protect your registration.

We would charge £180 which may be more than this fellow is expecting to pay. It would include properly commissioning the boiler though.

I even go to Telford every few months but thats for fun rather than working.

Tony

Sponsored Links
If its a Greenstar 30CDi then its condensing and fully meets the current regulations.

In this case why should he have any problem getting any local RGI to agree to hang, fit flue, fit gas supply and commission?

Its regular business as far as we are concerned.

If he can afford our fees then I am almost prepared to offer to do it myself. My friends in Telford had their boiler condemmed over the Christmas hols.

Tony

Sponsored Links
hi guys,seems i have caused a right stink !!!
It is a condensing boiler,but i have not fitted the pipe for that as still not too sure which way to go with 50mm drop every meter,will do that in the next day or so.

thanks
robert

Well there you go, full circle, my first impressions about the guy were right then. I assumed you guys slating him off must have known stuff about him from previous posts I had missed, but no.

I think he's owed a big appology he's done extremely well and deserves someone to do some mileage and help him finish off the job properly as he wants to..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back