GOTCHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
nice one

shoot to kill on sight policy for these scum

about time too

time to do some rounding up of this guys known associates

hats off to the officers involved in this and i hope some sort of medal as they well deserved it

now alll we need is a cuppla dozen 500 lb bombs put into some of them mosks in pakistan ( training camps )

I reckon those Police ought to be proudly rewarded for their brave actions today.

Freddie said:
I reckon those Police ought to be proudly rewarded for their brave actions today.
I reckon it will be a court case instead :evil:

Sponsored Links
masona said:
Freddie said:
I reckon it will be a court case instead :evil:

No i dont think so the rumours so far they got their man :D

nice to see you guys getting such pleasure from this story but I reakon your the one's that need the counselling. Slogger and Freddie, together god help us :eek:

Richardp said:
nice to see you guys getting such pleasure from this story but I reakon your the one's that need the counselling. Slogger and Freddie, together god help us :eek:

OK Richard being serious why do you think we shouldnt be happy that a terrorist got popped

A salutary reminder -- and I quote, "It's their buddies we want, not their bodies!" (Some anon' Israeli interregator I believe).
P

Freddie said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4706913.stm

I think this kind of treatment to these poor terrorist is completely unjust
what kind of sociaty are we living in, the poor terrorist did not have a chance to be tortured and mutalated which he should have been shame on you the police yet again they get off scott free

thanks for the clip FREDDIE2SHEDS

Well it said on BBC that they have been told to aim for the head to avoid setting off explosives (usually they aim for the torso)...

Now, the guy was shot in the head, at point-blank range, FIVE TIMES, but they still sent for an ambulance... Is this the British sense of humour at work again? :LOL:

Richardp said:

wake up

hey they have no brains these islamic terrorists so do we know he hit them shouild have aimed at his arse

Of course, there will be someone who asks "Why didn't they just use a tazer on the guy"? (hint: electronic detonation!)

Freddie said:
Richardp said:

OK Richard being serious why do you think we shouldnt be happy that a terrorist got popped
I'm glad that they caught the bombers :D but killing them is stupid, why not torture them first, that way they can get infomation out of them and make you sadists even happier at the same time. :D getting pleasure from anyones death is dodgy, get help!!

because you dont know if he had a bomb on him.How else do you stop him detonating it????????????????//

Sponsored Links
Back