Greece has got to go

Sponsored Links
This is probably one of several millionaires who have never paid their tax bills and its not possible to get the money now because the "horse has bolted".

It's now quite likely that when Greece has to start asset stripping Government owned property the Chinese will step in.

Much of Greece's money is invested in property in London. Apparently.

The European central bank is also in London, if it gets as bad as they say it will we are all going to feel the repercussions.

Sponsored Links
It's now quite likely that when Greece has to start asset stripping Government owned property the Chinese will step in.

The Chinese are already buying up Hungary's national debt. As well as buying Africa and its resources, bailing out EU nations is a worrying trend.

Soon the chinese will own everything, bought at what may eventually turn out to be bargain basement prices. Then again, China may overheat and their economy will get into a 'bubble' situation. Many economies that grew at break-neck speed in the past crashed even faster.

The Chinese are already buying up Hungary's national debt. .
They`ve got Longbridge too - I love the irony - remember when Red Robbo held court there :LOL: He`s got his Communism now :mrgreen: All we need now is Chinese takeover of the mines - then Kev Plumb can add some chinese writing to his tatts ;)

Much of Greece's money is invested in property in London. Apparently.

The European central bank is also in London, if it gets as bad as they say it will we are all going to feel the repercussions.
Bring it on :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah great. Uk goes totally belly up. Can't pay benefits any more. The infestation of international parasites that now infest The UK f*** off back to the countries they came from. Single mothers with ten kids in the workhouse.

Yeah, bring it on! :evil: :evil:

Their crap government gave them huge pay rises, free public transport, retiring at 50 with 95% of final salary pension, tax free haven for millionaires etc etc.

^^^^^damn straight - they weren't complaining when their public sector wages were doubled within 10 years.

It's all got to be paid for somehow.........

I didn't understand what the public in Greece were complaining about but when I read this I can believe why. No wonder the rioters are mad, they shouldn't have to pay for a crap government.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13940431[/QUOTE]

Those figures are savage. Didn't realise the full scale of their austerity measures until I read this. Our cuts are nothing, but I suppose it's only the beginning for us.

Will the UK be knee-deep in Greeks soon, looking for work?

Sponsored Links
Back