green deal.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm about to get a boiler fitted and then I hear about the green deal scheme. I could get £1500 cash back under this scheme but it seems that due to the cost of getting green deal accredited most one man band installers won't touch it and I'm therefore forced to turn to a larger company to fit my boiler. I want to use my local installer. I know him and I trust him but it going to put me out of pocket.
I can't be the only person facing this dilemma. Does anyone have any opinions on green deal and any bright ideas on what I should do?[/b]

Sponsored Links
Green deal is s h i t e.

Use your local installer, save yourself the embarrassment of having him turn up in a couple of years to fix your shiny new boiler that he didnt even get to quote you on.

Yep, I've decided to forget the green deal and give the local guy the work. It feels right.

Sponsored Links
I think you should go for green deal, Then you can come and tell us what a friggin mess they made of it. you may save 1500 quid but you'll pay it back with interest that is guaranteed.

Plus you may find you need new doors and windows, 2ft of loft insulation, and anything else they can think off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back