Greenstar 30cdi combi boiler problem no hot water shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Greenstar 30cdi boiler. Currently having a problem with the hot water. The taps in kitchen/bathroom are throwing out boiling water almost to the point where you can't put your hand under it but the shower is only warm almost cold! HW dial set to 4. CH set to 4.

I turned the CH on and set the dial for hot water on the front to max (6), water on the shower gets warmer but not boiling still and the tap water is scolding!

There are no fault codes shown. Pressure is 1.5 bar. Display shows a temp which dropped at first when I turned the heating to about 25 but has gradually climbed back to around 60.

Does the unit need a service? Or would a simple reset solve this? If so, how do I do that?

Sponsored Links
I expect you are expecting to compare different flow rates!

Without scientific data we cannot comment.

If there is anything wrong then it will only be found by careful measurements to compare the actual performance with the design specifications.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back