Grundfos pump installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when fitting a new grundfos pump, 15-50 (like for like replacement) do the wires go into the junction box in the bathroom in a certain order? is this a standard order for all systems ? will the new pump have instructions on this ... ? is this easy to do? thanks all for your advice!

Sponsored Links
yes i know they go into the pump!!! but they also go into the junction box on the wall (plactic with a screwed cover)!! the cylinder stat and three port mid pos valve also go into it as well as other leads. !!!

you dont have to disconnect both ends to change a pump

Sponsored Links
Yes. The wire goes between the pump and junction box, this is what I do.
No need to renew wire, easily get lost in maze in junction box. Just replace pump and refix wire.

Dan

i know but i want to learn how to do it properley!!! apparently it's basic plumbing electrics!!! just wondered how its done! :)

doing one end is proper, unless you're thinking of rewiring the house because the pump is shot!!!!!

ok than ks for your help. i just wondered what order the pump connected into the junction box and if there was a set way. i know the numbers go from 1-8!

Asks a lot of questions for someone JUST interested in diy and goes looking at his mates airingcupboards.

just trying to learn more from you pro's!!! :D nothing wrong with that is there!!?

Nothing wrong at all with that as thats why we post here. but something don`t add up. but hey you might be genuine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back