Gyproc blade runner

Sponsored Links
typical when these 1st came out travis had a deal on them and shifted them by the load,everyone ive spoken to have said its a bloody good piece of kit,but like you i havnt tried it yet and i aint spending £30 just to try it.

Yeah the vid looks great but how many people lay plasterboard like that? I certainly dont, mine have been against the wall using a 4 Foot level to cut. Just seems clumsy to me and fiddly, great if you have it set up like in the vid but its never like that in the real world.

They seem to be going for around £40, so I think I'll give it a miss. I've managed all these years with a stanley knife. :D

I wonder if it is a case of them trying to re-invent the wheel? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
stanley knife all the way for me you realy need too be working of a bencg/pallet stack of plasterboard cant use it agenst the wall and £40 is a bit of money just for a bit of boarding dont you thinl pound shop stanley knife and blades £2 sorted now there rasps are good got one of them and a mt rasp in just sits in the bag now lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back