H.M. Prison Officers.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It has been a bit quiet on here about prison officers lately, I think they should be recognized for their exeedingly good work in certain areas, maybe a bonus system should be used when they do in my view a good job or just give them a few days off on full pay for their fine work.

Sponsored Links
It has been a bit quiet on here about prison officers lately, I think they should be recognized for their exeedingly good work in certain areas, maybe a bonus system should be used when they do in my view a good job or just give them a few days off on full pay for their fine work.

Alternatively, they could enjoy the same bonus and incentive scheme to which I am affiliated:

Poor performance, poor pay

I am of course referring to the current news story Mr FT.

Alternatively, they could enjoy the same bonus and incentive scheme to which I am affiliated:

I do believe you could do your bit though, no need to rush to certain fires! There should be a points system for tackling a fire, ie, urgent domestic, hospitals and nuclear power stations, then bush fires, for arguments sake, if St Pauls is burning down DON'T rush!!

Sponsored Links
for arguments sake, if St Pauls is burning down DON'T rush!!

I hope you are referring to the 'ethnically diverse' (ghetto) inner city no-go area of Bristol, and not our fine cathedral Mr Pred? :LOL:

I hope you are referring to the 'ethnically diverse' (ghetto) inner city no-go area of Bristol, and not our fine cathedral Mr Pred? :LOL:

Well not really, I was referring to any house of worship, by singling out St Pauls I can not be branded a racist or some sort of activist I think.

Well not really, I was referring to any house of worship, by singling out St Pauls I can not be branded a racist or some sort of activist I think.

So you're the bloke bombing all these mosques then? ;) ;)

The irony of it all!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A friend of ours is a fireman. Some time ago, he and his mates attended a fire and was set upon by some yobs who probably caused the fire to lure them out.

He smacked one of them in the face and sent him sprawling across the street. (He is quite aware of the coverage of the CCTV cameras on his appliance, and made sure he wasn't recorded!).

I'm afraid he never received his well-deserved bonus for that.

What, ,,, does yer pay go down because yer no called out on a shift or something then? Poor performance? What's that all about? Takin too long to put the fire out? FFS get a real job,, (oh I forgot, you probably have one driving a taxi when yer not on shift, ) ;) (or are you not a real fireman , as your name suggests? )

In France all firemen are also paramedics, not sleeping in dorms and decorating as their main job. Privatise them.

What, ,,, does yer pay go down because yer no called out on a shift or something then? Poor performance? What's that all about? Takin too long to put the fire out? FFS get a real job,, (oh I forgot, you probably have one driving a taxi when yer not on shift, ) ;) (or are you not a real fireman , as your name suggests? )
[/quote]

Sorry for the confusion. ;) :
But I hope your house never goes on fire ;)

In France all firemen are also paramedics, not sleeping in dorms and decorating as their main job. Privatise them.

Most County Fire Services are being surreptitiously privatised at this present time, ( London Fire Brigade does not own a Fire Helmet to P*ss in )

Wont be long before people will have to display an Insurance mark on their property so the Fire Service will put out the Fire.

p03.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back