Halogen >> Downlighters >> Transformer

Sponsored Links
delmel said:
Ban all sheds

Supply an email address i will send you some info may help you when doing lighting design
Great - thanks!

The mods don't like email addresses posted here, but if you check my profile, in the MSN Messenger field you will find an email address. I've put it there even though it is not an MSN Messenger ID because the normal email address field is not available.

the free halogens in the gas fill, will attack the cooler parts of the tungsten filament

Thanks BAS. I never thought of that but now that you mention it it's obvious.

ban-all-sheds said:
delmel said:
Ban all sheds

Supply an email address i will send you some info may help you when doing lighting design
Great - thanks!

The mods don't like email addresses posted here, but if you check my profile, in the MSN Messenger field you will find an email address. I've put it there even though it is not an MSN Messenger ID because the normal email address field is not available.

couldnt find you ?

Sponsored Links
Average size / shape room (14'x14') I worked out you would need at least 6x50w downlighters to provide sufficient illumination. This equals 300w or 3x100w standard bulbs!. Is this safe to wire up to the standard pendant in the middle of the ceiling? Also, not withstanding those explanations on Halogen life, I noticed B&Q selling 'Dimmable' halogen downlighters! As a special boxed pack! These were transformer free (direct 240v wiring).. Comments?

delmel said:
couldnt find you ?
Do you not see this?:

1114428480_profile.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back