halstead ace ignition problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi y'all having replaced water pump in a halstead boiler i can no longer get the boiler to ignite, it goes to start up and ignites then stops. anyone got any suggestions please

Sponsored Links
Is going to Ignition Lock-out? or have you still got some air in the boiler which is dropping out the pump flow switch? ;)

thanks for the reply- not going to ignition lock out but power light flashes how do i remove the air from the pump

Sponsored Links
laughing-019.gif

thanks for the sugestion i've tried releasing the air but still no joy .think i will have to get sombody in to look at it

you have of course topped the pressure up to about 1.5 :idea:

and just in case your head is spinning

no i'm not a yank
yes i do live in TN ;)

i can no longer get the boiler to ignite, it goes to start up and ignites then stops.

not sure what the op means :unsure: I cant remember if this boiler has the fan running with the o/heat stat tripped or not, have to be honest it was more a guess than anything else, if the boiler is fired up full of air the stat trips ;)

oh stat hasn't tripped but i now have the lockout light on,things are going down hill fast.going through the manual it asks is the aps closed,any clues on the aps?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back