Halstead High Ace- No Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 3 year old halsted High Ace, which has stopped firing up when hot water taps are turned on. Over the past 2 months I have had Scottish POwer who I have a monthly maintenance contract with, have looked at it and replaced some parts. Not sure what parts, however they have reported that the boiler is fine and directed the problem to our mixer tap in the kitchen.

I am no expert however this did not sound correct as the tap has always worked perfectly.

We also called out a local plumber who looked into the problem and did not come up with an answer. The problem is still as bad as ever.
We try turning on the heating to fire up the boiler then turn on a hot water tap. This is a bit of hit and miss to get hot water.
I notice some similar issues on past forum topics, however would welcome comments/assistance. Particularly as I am paying Scottish POwer a monthly payment to maintain and repair our system.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back