Halstead/wickes Heat 60 Wiring Problem

Sponsored Links
I completely rewired it properly and replaced the wiring center and programmer.
I'm not that bad with wiring anyway but as i have never tackeled a heating system before your advice saved any confusion in advance if i had of compared the new and old programmer as the old one was wired wrong and Hugh Jaleak helped with the boiler wiring as i don't have any info at all on the boiler.

The boiler was on perminantly but now comes on and goes off as i want. It still has a couple of issues if the heating is on for to long it heats the water in the header tank.

If anyone could provide the manual for the heat 60 that would be great. I'm having issues with the lockout light and Boiler On light flashing and boiler not firing up, although it sounds like it's trying. Had a new pump, 3 port valve, PCB fitted since June but no-one seems to be able to figure out why it keeps failing - I think possibly programmer or control panel wiring

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back