Hansgrohe Bath/Shower Mixer??

no you can't fit it to the top of the ridge.
screw the two fittings on the wall about chest height.
screw bar mixer on fittings.
run two chrome pipes from fittings down through two hole in the ridge and join pipe work under bath.
pipes will only be about 15mm off wall surface.

Grand idea!! I like it alot, nice and simple...even for me :D Hi Spec, your a star! Cheers mate.

So normally when you buy a mixer shower do the hot/cold water inlets come through the fittings provided, giving it that clean finish?

Sponsored Links
if you buy a bar mixer it comes with fitting s but not what you want.
them fittings you have to buy seperate.

as if you look on the net most showers are fitted before the tiles so the pipes are hidden in wall.
but their are still a lot of shower valves i have fitted with exposed pipework and in your case you have'nt a choice as your tiling is done.

but buy your bar shower valve
two wall plates
length of 15mm chrome pipe and a few more fittings to join your existing tap feeds and job done. ;)
and done forget the chrome pipe clips finish it off

if you buy a bar mixer it comes with fitting s but not what you want.
them fittings you have to buy seperate.

as if you look on the net most showers are fitted before the tiles so the pipes are hidden in wall.
but their are still a lot of shower valves i have fitted with exposed pipework and in your case you have'nt a choice as your tiling is done.

but buy your bar shower valve
two wall plates
length of 15mm chrome pipe and a few more fittings to join your existing tap feeds and job done. ;)
and done forget the chrome pipe clips finish it off

Thats brilliant! That little ridge is not so silly after all! Im so happy that there are others to do the thinking for you. Thanks again Hi Spec!

Ill post some pics of it when its all done ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back