HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECURESPARK!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just looking back through the archive for a particular post and found one by secure on this date in 2004 which mentioned it was his 38th birthday....

Which means, today must be his 40th!!!

Many happy returns, Simon!

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find he's 39 again, same as next year ;)

Many happy returns, best wishes, etc. :D

Shouldn't the overactive mods move this into the Electrical section?

im sure secure will thank you for putting the 40th in big letters and letting everyone know his age, ninebob. still, they say life begins at 40.

many happy returns simon! any nice presents? ;)

Sponsored Links
And a cake too ;)

beer%20day%20cake.jpg

Thank you, thank you, my dear friends!! You remembered where some of my family have forgotten! :rolleyes: Thank you very much.

For my birthday so far, I have lots of dosh :)lol:), a set of 7 presents representing the 7 sins from my sis :)shock: , I haven't opened them yet!!), and the offer of a chinese takeaway from Mrs Secure..... :)cry:), and some brain surgery ( :!: )

As regulars may remember, I have had a problem with hydracephalus and diplopia.

Seriously, I'm due in on Monday to have a pressure monitor fitted to my skull to measure the CSF pressure over 24 hours. I'm hoping (sounds odd, but hear me out!) that there is excessive pressure there, because that will explain my double vision. If the pressure is normal, I don't know why else my Left Superior Oblique nerve would be trapped. Hoping to sort this out. I've had it 6m now, and I'm getting frustrated. Still, I live in hope!

Sponsored Links
Back