Has anyone updated their ipod/phone to IOS6?

L

longdogs

I did, now I've lost all the downloaded music and struggling to find it again. The Apple website is sh*te.

Does anyone have a solution for this. On my pc, all albums are in place and work perfectly well. On my ipod touch however, all the downloaded albums are listed but have lost their album artwork and will not play when selected.

Music copied from cds are fine.

Have tried syncing several times but still no joy.

Do I have to re-download previous purchases and if so HOW :?: :evil: :?: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Apple are great and many people won't hear a bad word about them. Even after using the new Apple Maps and ending up 400 miles from where they want to be, they still think Apple are the bees knees.
I used the Apple Map app the other day to visit a long lost relative (who only lives 3 miles away and ended up in the River Trent at West Bridgeford. Such is my belief in all things Apple, I simply laughed about the £50,000 damage to my Ferarri F12 Berlinetta. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I did, now I've lost all the downloaded music and struggling to find it again. The Apple website is sh*te.

Maybe Apple decided that YOU didn't own your music collection that YOU bought and PAID for from iTunes and that THEY wanted it back, i'd ask Bruce Willis to see what he thinks ;)

I did on my Ipad and lost the youtube app
now when connecting to youtube via Safari there doesn't seem to be a volume control on the video to turn it up :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back