Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. Trans people are protected from discrimination against trans people. That is what the equalities act provides. It does not allow a person to change sex and assume the protected characteristics of that sex.

If you read sec 7 and understand it. You will see that it’s quite broad.
You've back-tracked, gone round the houses, and shown either your willingness to make inaccurate representations of the law, or have misunderstood it, and you're still making silly comments.

No-one has claimed that the Equalities Act provides transgenders the same protection as cisgenders.
I see you've started the strawman arguments as well.
Desparate or what?

Sponsored Links
Everything that I have said has been backed up with legal, scientific and medical evidence and eminent opinion,

Show me your evidence that I am a Radical feminist

Show me your evidence that I prevent Trans people from joining my organisation

Show me your evidence that I deny the existence of Trans people.

Liar.

You've back-tracked, gone round the houses, and shown either your willingness to make inaccurate representations of the law, or have misunderstood it, and you're still making silly comments.

No-one has claimed that the Equalities Act provides transgenders the same protection as cisgenders.
I see you've started the strawman arguments as well.
Desparate or what?
Nobody has back tracked you are just in a corner and google cannot help you.

Show me your evidence that I am a Radical feminist

Show me your evidence that I deny the existence of Trans people.
You are obviously having difficulty differentiating bewteen facts and opinions.
The only exception to my proven and supported arguments has been the close matching of your ideological belief to Gender Essentialism and TERF behaviour.
IMO, both of my judgements of your belief and your behaviour closely matches that of Gender Essentialism and TERFs.

Show me your evidence that I prevent Trans people from joining my organisation

Liar.
I have no idea what you are on about. I have no idea what organisation you claim to have.
This is yet another example of your silly strawman arguments, and your resort to abusive ad hominem attacks.

Sponsored Links
Roy likes to call people who do not share his opinion a "TERF"

Transactivists like to call people who say that a man is not a woman, a "TERF"

It is a term of abuse.

Transactivists are enraged to be told that a man does not become a woman.

Transactivists like to threaten violence against people who say that a man is not a woman

1694518899252.png

1694519983893.png

Last edited:
Peddling your nonsense again.
Roy likes to call people who do not share his opinion a "TERF"
Nonsense. I call those activists peddling the Gender Essentialism actively, persistently and vigourously as TERFs.

Transactivists like to call people who say that a man is not a woman, a "TERF"
Proof? I won't hold my breath.

It is a term of abuse.
More nonsense:
In academic discourse, there is no clear consensus on whether TERF constitutes a slur.

TERFs like to invent stories, false slurs and tell lies to hide their ideological objection to transgenders.
Transactivists are enraged to be told that a man does not become a woman.

Transactivists like to threaten violence against people who say that a man is not a woman

I now hold you in the same bracket as other conspiracy theorists and liars.
gender-critical groups have formed alliances with right-wing, far-right, and anti-feminist organisations.

I say that a man is not a woman

Roy calls me a TERF.

I say that a man does not become a woman when he says "I am a woman"

Roy calls me a TERF.

I say that sex is real, not a whim.

Roy calls me a TERF.

Roy says I deny the existence of Trans People.

Roy is a liar.

You are fighting against the tide. You're outdated, old-fashioned, fixed in your ideological beliefs, an
High numbers of male-to-female trans' moving into female sports. How many female-to-male trans' are attempting to take part in mens sports?

I was thinking it’s turned into a playground in here, but then I remembered Roy…………………….

Links to polls, blogs, and Wikipedia.
Stand back in amazement, lol.
He’s another Google warrior! Whatever we post the womble’s and now Roy have to beat us down with “fake facts” I’ll never get over the one Denny put up about Egypt lol.

High numbers of male-to-female trans' moving into female sports. How many female-to-male trans' are attempting to take part in mens sports?
Was that your understanding of what that article was about?

Show us where, in that article, that it even hinted at what you think it said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back