Haus WQP12-950G factory reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone advice on the factory reset process on a Haus WQP12-950G.

The dishwasher shared a cold feed with a washer via a 'Y' splitter that decided to bounce itself out of its slot, lock the drum up, bust the door off and snap the inlet pipe off and flood my sisters kitchen.The d/washer was on mid cycle at the time of the incident.

I understand they have a lock out/shut down safety feature to protect the dishwasher if there is now water.

The d/washer is now showing the flashing rinse light which is the fault code for overflow problem or water leak from appliance according to the manual. It pumps out ok when I pour water in direct but wont allow water in as if the water inlet valve is closed still and doing as it should to protect the d/washer.

I wanted to try a factory reset or any other process to assess if the machine is damaged permanently and get it replaced on the insusrance.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Pull appliance out place a towel to one side then tilt appliance towards the towel to check it isnt in anti flood mode water should come out and it will reset turn appliance off at plug first though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back