Have I Posted This Before?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The guy who dreamt up this magazine title has got a sense of humour...

TotalCarp.jpg

Sponsored Links
I'm curious about the "ferry focus" on the mag on the right. :confused:

So your camera was focussed on the middle shelf and your eyes was focussed on the top shelf ? :D

Sponsored Links
This was Sainsbury's in Hazel Grove, guys..no norty mags there!

Odd morning. Took the Czech Chariot for an early MOT and went to JS for a veggie breakfast while they were snapping the cambelt.

:rolleyes: So, all Ive seen on this site so far, is (JML Landers posting that he/she wants to ban sunglasses) and now a slate on carp fishing.

:eek: :rolleyes: What a great bunch you lot are. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: So, all Ive seen on this site so far, is (JML Landers posting that he/she wants to ban sunglasses) and now a slate on carp fishing.

You have tunnel vision old boy ;)

Anyway, instead of slating us (we're having a quiet day, 'cps it's so hot), why not lead the way and start a rip-roaring thread we can get our teeth into.:idea:

You have tunnel vision old boy ;)

Anyway, instead of slating us (we're having a quiet day, 'cps it's so hot), why not lead the way and start a rip-roaring thread we can get our teeth into.:idea:

Dentures'R'Us??

penfold old boy: I'm not slating anyone or anything.

I just found it amusing that the mag was called Total Carp. I'm not implying anything about fishing.

However, you're not telling me the person who thought of it did not also think of Total C r a p at the same time?

Sponsored Links
Back