Hayfever suxs

The only cure is to place your thumb and forefinger around your collar and get a good wad of cheese and place under somebody elses nose, the response is a punch on your hooter, hoping for k o relief

Sponsored Links
Get your self out into a nice big field of hay with a pitch fork and build your immune system up.
And remember if you don't get the hay into the shed then the livestock dies during winter.
That's issue trumphs your itchy nose.
You weakened townies are all the same.

Presume you've never heard of "farmers lung" then?

not sure where to pick up local honey - I've heard that before, the fact I commute 15 miles in to London probably won't help with that cure. I'll try black coffee.. I presume decaf won't work - thats what we have in our house!

Anyway I had Loratadine last week, once in the morning once in the evening for a few days and it seemed to help. I stopped over the weekend and this morning it started again.

Taken two pills in the morning and in the afternoon my nose is still dripping like a tap! Using Haymax too up my hooter, I'm not as bothered about itchey eyes or even sneezing, but is there anything to stop my nose from dripping?

I find the ceterazine hydracloride works well.

But either way, the cheaper packets from the supermarkets are just as good as the more expensive ones.

Sponsored Links
You could try the new stuff thats out Prevalin... its's advertised on the tv! I would say keep taking your tablets daily so it's always in your system for the summer.

I wear contact lenses and I want to scratch my eyes out right now... Hayfever is the worst!

Back