He Makes Me Laugh.

S

Shutpa

Have just re-read YUKS, a topic which I introduced a short time ago and had a good laugh (again) at Tim west's) replies. I think that he is one of the wittiest contributors to this forum. Which contributor, (I was going to say member but for obvious reasons decided not to), do you find entertaining, and why. Sticks and stones (without actual abuse) are also welcome!

Sponsored Links
i find joe-90 highly entertaining and good value for money.

i, on the other hand, would find myself as dull as dishwater, as i try and avoid pointless arguments and phrases that are deliberately provocative.

we are all incredibly breve behind our computer screens.:cool:

some of his comments can be quiet humourous however he seems to dislike one person quiet a lot so then its just picky, childish and boring however there are some people on here who have a good dry wit, which im sure after reading their posts, other people havent got it and just carry on.

you should have done a poll for this one.

Sponsored Links
Since You wouldn't see my hand, I tried to say that I liked you in my last reply. Don't know how ♥ got there, but I know that some of the contributors can decipher the message.

PS Don't take it to heart!

PPS Why does it come out the right way in 'Find all posts by Bolo' and not here?

Softus, while provocative, is also quick witted and very dry...some of his comebacks have had me in stitches.

Sponsored Links
Back