he slipped onto the hose....

Sponsored Links
Sounds to me like a factory prank, that went wrong, airlines don't just find their way in to someones orifice, and I find 300 psi hard to believe.
Air lines are normally connected using schrader self closing couplings and would not waft around if disconnected from a power tool.
Something not quite right here.

Wotan

I think he needs to get himself up the poofter clinic.
Maybe get his wife a strapon.

Sounds to me like a factory prank, that went wrong, airlines don't just find their way in to someones orifice, and I find 300 psi hard to believe.
Air lines are normally connected using schrader self closing couplings and would not waft around if disconnected from a power tool.

Wotan

It's the Daily Mail it's all made up

Sponsored Links
From the description it certainly sounds like his stupid colleagues performed a highly dangerous attack on him as some kind of a "prank"

"Two colleagues were working next to him at the time and it is not known how the air hose came to be attached to him.
Mr Durrant, of Hull, said: ‘I was reaching up to finish the wiring on a caravan at the factory. I knew this air hose was being used close behind me but I just carried on the job as normal.
‘The next thing I knew I felt this strong air being blown on my legs from behind, and then something went up my rectum through the shorts I was wearing."

I reckon the guy has a sexual fetish for air tools and got carried away inadvertantly pulling the trigger and nearly blowing his spuds off and is trying to cover it up

Perfectly put IMO (cheers Murf.... I nearly spat me cuppa out when I read that!) :LOL:

"Two colleagues were working next to him at the time and it is not known how the air hose came to be attached to him.
Mr Durrant, of Hull, said: ‘I was reaching up to finish the wiring on a caravan at the factory. I knew this air hose was being used close behind me but I just carried on the job as normal.
‘The next thing I knew I felt this strong air being blown on my legs from behind, and then something went up my rectum through the shorts I was wearing."
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wotan

True. It's made up. Why people believe this stuff, is unbelievable.

Wotan

It's not made up

Wotan

It's not made up

Source - Daily Mail. They never make stories up. Honest. 300psi, that is a lot more than a normal airline. Not been reported anywhere else that I've seen. Not true.

I was working on a dusty computer once, and the boss ordered me to go to the engineering department, to blow the dust out, using this type of compressor arrangement, it would have blown the chips off the board! But 300psi!?? Would have disintegrated the board! Surely.

An airline at a garage blows tyres upto 30-40psi - 300psi, is just mental.

Wotan

It's not made up

Source - Daily Mail. They never make stories up. Honest. 300psi, that is a lot more than a normal airline. Not been reported anywhere else that I've seen. Not true.

I was working on a dusty computer once, and the boss ordered me to go to the engineering department, to blow the dust out, using this type of compressor arrangement, it would have blown the chips off the board! But 300psi!?? Would have disintegrated the board! Surely.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...inflated-by-air-hose-was-victim-of-prank.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-air-hose-accidentally-lodged-backside.html
;)

300psi is not impossible. My compressor runs about 120psi, factory I worked in was running over 200psi to some equipment.

And no, it wouldn't blow chips off a board or disintegrate it. Have to be wary of small SMD, though.

300psi is not impossible. My compressor runs about 120psi

Funny you say that, CompAir make piston compressors.
The piston compressor is one of the earliest compressor designs, but it remains the most versatile and is still a very efficient compressor. The piston compressor moves a piston forward in a cylinder via a connecting rod and crankshaft.

CompAir's Piston range operates between 0.75 kW to 420 kW (1hp to 563hp) producing working pressure at 1.5 bar to 414 bar (21 to 6004psi).

So thats up to 6004PSI, wow mental

Source http://www.compair.com/About_Us/Compressed_Air_Explained--03Types_of_compressors.aspx

Sponsored Links
Back