Heating coming on with hot water Worcester 24i rsf

Great thanks, and the PCB is what controls that? Was hoping it would be something simple like a switch.. Maybe the PCB has been put in wrong from the start.

Sponsored Links
the fault you have is most commonly the PCB but your boiler does have a HW flow switch which tells the boiler to stop the pump while CH is also running , but if you switch the CH to off then open a HW tap and the boiler fires then the switch is OK, if the boiler doesnt fire then likely to be the switch

Thanks! Yeah boiler fires fine when you turn on a hot tap

Sponsored Links
Does that mean a whole new PCB? Was new less than a year ago :(

If less than a year old it might have a warranty on it where did you buy it from ?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, my mams getting in touch with the guy who put it in.. Not Impressed with his work though 2 screws were rounded off so he's either used the wrong sized bit of went OTT with the drill bit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back