Heating not working after bleeding rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend bled my radiator last night and now the gas heating does not work. When I turn button on, flame doesnt ignite? Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
ball.jpg

go on give us a clue :idea: :idea:

Im not a plumber, but if its a presurised system, you could have lost your pressure.

I'm a woman (DIY :LOL: ) - enuf said. Lost pressure? How can I regain or fix problem?

Sponsored Links
Have a Curry that raises my pressure. :LOL:
Kev is your man try & post what system you have & I am sure he or one of the other plumbers will get you going.

Diyisfun said:
Have a Curry that raises my pressure. :LOL:
Kev is your man try & post what system you have & I am sure he or one of the other plumbers will get you going.
:LOL: These boys :rolleyes: Tell us the name of the boiler and any controls, dials etc that are on it ;)

;)

It has a reset, off, on control, tiny reset button (which I think I jammed in when trying to reset) pressure gage (which is at 0 when on and off) so pressure deffo a problem, it has a timer (manual) - underneath is the gas valves (reset etc.) It is called something like Minultye... ???? When i click the button on, i hear a tick but nothing ignites.

Any help much appreciated :D

Thanking you kindly for info provided, I have a go at it - if not i'll just have to get a plumber in. Many thanks! :)

I owe you a pint!! Tried procedures u gave and worked like a dream!! Saved me forking out for a plumber!
Many thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back