heating problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help,i live in a modern three story house (7yrs) the original problem was the ground floor rads were cold someone said turn the other rads off, heating on this should do it,it worked but now all three floors wont come at the same time,i have to have one floors rads off.I have a smallish ideal combi downstairs and a gledhill thermal store on the third in my en suite.The both boilers, it seems,are making a swishing water type noises.Im still getting hot water[/b]

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

Your radiators need "Balancing," this involves opening or closing the rad valves to allocate heat to that particular room, depending on it's use. Suggest you get a local heating engineer who would do this in an hour. One hour's labour will save you many a cold night for the winter :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back