Heatline agents! Heatline Solaris 24 Vs 35 Difference?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I`m a reg installer and was wondering what is the physical difference between the two? I know the plate heat exchanger is larger on the 35 but what else? Is the burner and or p.c.b different or can you alter the `ramp` for larger output?

Sponsored Links
The CC is longer.

I think that the Solaris has been discontinued but I am not sure where the Vizo Plus or the Capriz fits in !

Tony

mmm... I hope you not planing to try and "up rate" a 30kw boiler to a 35kw boiler. (they never made a 24kw solaris but did call a 30kw one a 24pc :rolleyes: )

the 35kw has one extra coil set in the main heat exchanger. a different burner and gas restricter on the gas valve.

so no you cant ramp up to 35kw

agile is right about it being discontinued. you can still get your hands on a 30kw ones but the 35kw ones are sold out, I have a 35kw one sitting in my garage, one of the last. it will be sorely missed :cry: .

the new "Sargon" is what replacing it...the vizo plus is a Sargon

Sponsored Links
So whats the difference between the Solaris and the Sargon?

Is the Capriz the Band B ?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back