Heatline B24 not condensing is the condensing unit defective

Done some research and B24 is the same under the bonnet as C24 and Vizo 24.
Somebody must have taken one of these condensing units apart, or replaced one surely?

Sponsored Links
ok i cant help my self.

i know about the b24 bomber. its just the same as the vizo. B&Q were just trying to make a cheap boiler cheaper by doing away with the clock.

off the top of my head i would guess that the second condensing hx has rotten away :LOL: got a couple of brand new one in the garage.

I am now retired, therefore not registered.

If you can demonstrate that you only fairly recently retired from being gas registered and present your credentials they you may be allowed access to the CC.

Of course if you left the industry over 10 years ago then your knowledge will have preceeded the current premix boilers and might be considered no longer in touch.

Sponsored Links
I had to read those two posts again to be sure to be sure I read them correctly , never heard such utter carp in all my life :LOL: :LOL: , especially as the two posters are members of the CC. :eek: :eek:

Flue gas temp will give an indication.

ok i cant help my self.

i know about the b24 bomber. its just the same as the vizo. B&Q were just trying to make a cheap boiler cheaper by doing away with the clock.

off the top of my head i would guess that the second condensing hx has rotten away :LOL: got a couple of brand new one in the garage.

Good then you have probably seen inside one, can you expand on what is inside, is it simply 3 loops of 15mm pipe with fins around, or something more elaborate?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back