heatline c24 compact hw but no ch have no manual please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have fitted a heatline c24 compact combi boiler, it was fitted before we moved in, its about 2 years old, the previous owner didnt leave any manuals receipts or anything with the house, recently the ch has stopped working but hw works fine, i had a corgi plumber come & have a look, but hes never worked on a heatline, he cleaned it out all jets etc & it started working, well it worked following morning then nothing, the radiator symbol with the exclamation mark led stays lit, anyone in burnley lancashire who is familiar fancy coming to have a look ;)

Sponsored Links
If you call Heatline they have service agents in all areas in case you cannot find anyone who is not a nupty!

ANY competent boiler engineer would be able to diagnose the fault on your boiler even if they had not seen your model before.

A professional would have the MI available to him or be able to download it from the makers web site.

There are many nuptys in this industry though.

Tony

has anyone got the telephone number? tried googling just get sales sites not there homepage ;)

Sponsored Links
I find it first time!!!

Call 0870 7778323.

Unfortunately all my attempts to get a proper landline number have not been successful.

Does anyone know their real number?

Tony

heatmanuk are you a salary engineer for heatline? I am a service agent for Hartlepool and the area around, what part of the country do you cover?

:LOL: ok all of the uk then. May I ask what it was like working directly for heatline?

:LOL: ok all of the uk then. May I ask what it was like working directly for heatline?
iiive had 3 yrs with them loved every min but! its not the same as vailiant now call the shots . didnt want to work for them so i left [this friday] .

Now that you are not constrained by a budget Heatline to one liners !!!

What were the perceived changes within Heatline after the Vaillant involvement?

I thought the Vaillant interest was primarily to extend their sales into the rapidly growing Turkish market ???

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back