Heatline C24 problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I have a Heatline C24 boiler installed, its been fine over the past 6 months, but just recently its started playing up with the hot water. When you open the hot water from the tap, it comes out how it should for about 1 minute, then it goes cold again. But when I close the hot water from the tap, the re-open it again it repeats the process over again.

Can someone help me, i've worked with a few boilers before but this is my first heatline.

Thank you!

Chooch

Sponsored Links
If it is 6 mouths old then it is still under warranty as this model has 2 year warranty as long as you sent in the guarantee card.

Can someone help me, i've worked with a few boilers before but this is my first heatline.
Is this a client’s boiler or your own?

Gas4you it uses a dv motor and flow switch

Hey, this is my own heatline, and I don't think i sent the guarantee card off, so I'm kind of in a situation where I can't get hold of a manual. But yeah some advice would be brilliant!!!!!

Sponsored Links
But the CORGI registered installer should have left the manual for you!

Or was it installed by a non registered cowboy.

To activate MOST second year warrantees its necessary to get the boiler serviced at the end of the first year.

\\\\even if you did not send off the card its still covered for 12 months at least under the sale of goods act based on the receipt for the boiler or the manufacture date plus about 3 months.

In any case call back the installer under HIS warrantee! Let him sort it out after all he recommended and supplied your problem boiler!

Tony

Thanks for the info, I'll get onto the installer and chase him up, he is corgi registered, but he's also a bit thick by the looks of things......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back