Heatline boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I hope you can help me. i have a Heatline c24 boiler fitted and it runs the central heating fine. The problems started with the hot water running cold sometimes, then i couldn't get any hot water at all. Now as soon as i run a hot water tap the boiler loses water pressure and wont run the central heating without me refilling the system. Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
not sure on this model but when you run hot water does the pressure rise then drop and is their water coming out of the pipe on the outside wall

Yes when you run hot water the pressure does rise and drop. When the system was installed they but the pipe directly into the drains so i cant see if there any water loss.

It could be a leaking plate HE but that coulod be identified by some tests.

You might be better getting a competent heating engineer who is prepared to actually fix the boiler.

Most will just tell you you need a new boiler.

Your boiler CAN be repaired and will not be very expensive if the right person does the job.

Tony

Sponsored Links
i dont mind gettin someone in but the plumbers i have called including the plumber who fitted the system for me have not turned up ! I really need to get it sorted now

You do need someone who knows how to repair boilers.

Say where you are and see if anyone from here can do it for you.

Tony

well try local independant to see if they can diagnose the problem
i would be looking at the plate to plate or main heat ex depending on its set up for blockage

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back