heatline s30

ps,and as for the other parts replaced they was all diagnosed from this forum so not all bg,thanks.

so bg use a diy forum for fault diagnosis? It just gets better. . . .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ps,and as for the other parts replaced they was all diagnosed from this forum so not all bg,thanks.

so bg use a diy forum for fault diagnosis? It just gets better. . . .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no! the parts were replaced before we asked any q's and as my previous quote says were the same as the parts diagnosed by people on this forum.HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

well you'll be seeing your bg buddies on a regular basis seeing as you were too tight to fork out for a decent boiler. :rolleyes:

Heatline are gonna be out of business soon and the Bedford place down Manton Lane closing.

To elaborate on what Tony has said.

You need a full service to the boiler, this involves removing and cleaning the burner.

Consider a BG technicians role, he/she visits sveral boilers in one day and each may be of a different manufacturer or model. He/she cant possibly know all these boilers so, he/she gets out the laptop and follows basic dianostics, now due to the time limits pushed upon him/her will restrict the depth they might go to diagnose faults.
By the way Im not BG Iam independent.

What you have is a dirty burner, once cleaned all will be well.
With all the parts thrown at it you have a nearly new boiler to boot.

we've had the boiler serviced since we moved in so july time - i was just thinking about time they are 'allowed' to spend at each job but i reckon it is the burners

BG don't "service" boilers anymore they do a "safety check"/emissions test. Bit like Kwick Fits free safety checks on cars-worthless. If you want a proper service call in someone else.

we had a corgi registered plumber in to service boiler - he also changed the gas supply pipe to the bolier because it was a 15mm pipe not a 22mm or whatever it is like it should of been - i'm thinking that mr bodgit and scarper installed it in first place incorrectly and not as it should of been ( we have no thermostat on wall ) resulting in us 4 years later buying house with dodgy boiler :eek:

as you can see bolier came as a package

Sponsored Links
maybe you could get a better job, earn more money and buy decent quality products. Heatlines are for peasants. Buy a better house too.

I'm sensing you are poor and have no faith in BG hence your postings on here.

BG wasted several visits replacing parts which were not needed.

Any competent engineer would have checked the cross lighting strip, set the min/max and ignition and CH pressures and the boiler would have been fixed on a single visit.

I am sure that ZK, Mehran or I would have sorted it out easily on one visit without any spare parts!

Tony

i have no idea why dangermouse46 hates heatline so much...i mean it is part of the company he works for god sake.

i think telling some one that they should get a better job and house because the boiler they have is a bit below the belt and very rude.

dangermouse46 you work for valliant group which heatline is a part of now. slagging off a part of the very company you work for does not reflect very well on you.

and to the OP your boiler is a good boiler. i fit heatline boilers all the time and do service agent work for them. they are a great simple straight forward boiler which i would be happy to have in my house.

Any competent engineer would have checked the cross lighting strip, set the min/max and ignition and CH pressures and the boiler would have been fixed on a single visit.

I am sure that ZK, Mehran or I would have sorted it out easily on one visit without any spare parts!

Tony

BG are incompetent.. Fact.

Tony

do you think? 5 fellas have been out 1st on 24th dec who replaced pcb board as said no power was going to boiler ( think we may of 'blown' it up trying to reset the boiler ) 2nd bloke came out dropped down the front panel thing boiler came on so he concluded that a wire was caught and this was the problem! boiler went out about an hour later - we called bg bloke said he would order sensors and electrode - boiler went out again but we couldnt reset it no 3 bloke came out said gas pressure was low and upped it - boiler stayed alight for an hour or so - on 29th dec man no 4 came to install sensors and electrode boiler stayed alight an hour or so again before going out - fella no 5 came and installed new gas valve which i forget where in the sequence was ordered - boiler went out 2 hours or so later - gas man no 1 then revisited and checked burners and noticed shiny strip at back wasn't 'fixed' into position - boiler is still on...........

say no more as with all things there are good n bad i suppose .....

i have no idea why dangermouse46 hates heatline so much...i mean it is part of the company he works for god sake.

i think telling some one that they should get a better job and house because the boiler they have is a bit below the belt and very rude.

dangermouse46 you work for valliant group which heatline is a part of now. slagging off a part of the very company you work for does not reflect very well on you.

and to the OP your boiler is a good boiler. i fit heatline boilers all the time and do service agent work for them. they are a great simple straight forward boiler which i would be happy to have in my house.

i think dm has been reading the 'how to make friends and influence people' manual that he bought himself for christmas :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back