Heatline Vizo 24 boilers issues.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Got 2 questions for you.

Firstly - Water - My hot water seems to run nice and hot for say a minute then go cold for 10 seconds then go back to hot for a minute etc... Not ideal when taking a shower, could there be a problem with my boiler. I've recently had it repaired because the fan was sticking due to it cloging from brick dust (having major constructional work done to the house at the moment) when it first broke I smelt burning plastic which I was told was due to the plastic covering the coil melting if this info helps?

Secondly - Central Heating - My bolier is constantly on and off, Its burns for say a minute then shuts down for a minute then back on again etc. We have the heating on all day at a low temp cos its a really old house with no cavity wall insulation, Its like the radiators are not holding the heat or could it be something else faultly with the boliler perhaps. I'm pretty clued up on the ins and outs of this boiler if I'm looking for anyting in particular.

I wouldn'e have bought this boliler in the first place but it was ex display at B&Q and only cost me £100.

Really appreciated any help.

Many thanks

Si

Sponsored Links
I cannot guess from what you have said exactly whats wrong.

The normal advice would be to get a competent boiler engineer to look at it.

However, I suppose that as you bought it very cheap you did not pay to have it professionally installed. We would have charged you £840 to fit it but would have done it properly and guaranteed it.

There could be all sorts of problems if it was non professionally fitted and the obvious advice would be to have it checked to see if its even safe. But I dont suppose you want to do that either as it will cost you something.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I should add that I find Heatline to be well made and reliable boilers but only if properly fitted to a clean system.

Power flushing and Heatline dont seem to go together.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back