Heatrae Sadia Megaflo - Help!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused:
Hi, Ive just moved into my house and it has a Heatrae Sadi Megaflo tank and it is being tempermental - sometimes i get hot water but the boiler is not always firing up. The boiler has been recently serviced. When i check the gauge on the red tank the 2 needles are at right angles (i.e a big gap) I seem to remember from my old house that these needles should be reasonably close together- I dont have a manual and cant find one on the Internet. Any ideas please as to how I ensure the pressure is ok??

Advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Its a Glowworm, Micron 80FF boiler.

If the boiler has not fired up when the hot water programme is supposed to be running, if i go to the timer controls next to the water tank and restart the programme for the water it will usually fire up

But i have noticed the gauge above the small red tank above the main water tank is where the needles are sitting at right angles when im sure i was told in the past they should be pretty much lined up together???

s

Sponsored Links
Black needle on gauge should be just above 1. Ignore the red needle for now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back